Sunday, October 9, 2011

Chapter IV: Surrender

   I let my-self go and surrendered to the nature of what I had become or had always been.  This distinction between the two would become my new existence ...somewhere between what I thought myself to be and what I truly was.  For if Nature was my mother and God was my father, than I had become a child reborn to the truth of it all.  In still silence I allowed my thoughts to drift until they became absent from my body, yet everywhere present.  I became the ground on which I stood, aware of its great service to carry all of life, so that we may stand on the troughs of evolution.  Refusing to let us fall, I fell into a state of gratitude and remained there, resting in my awakening.

1 comment:

  1. It is so cool to read a book being written page by page. I can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete